This quick tutorial will show you how to enable the NVIDIA RTX Video Super Resolution in Mozilla Firefox.
As RTX Video Super Resolution utilizes the Tensor Cores present in NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs, it is exclusively compatible with graphics cards from the 30 and 40 series.
- Mozilla Firefox version 116 (or above)
- NVIDIA graphics card (30 and 40 series only)
- RTX super resolution enabled via the NVIDIA Control Panel
- Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser and enter “about:config” in the search bar.
- Type in “gfx.webrender.super-resolution.nvidia” into the search box.
- Click on the toggle icon to adjust the setting to “true”.
- Now you should see the value set to “true”.
- Restart the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
You have successfully activated the feature in your web browser. It is important to note this feature is currently in an experimental phase, and you may encounter potential issues with it enabled, such as inaccuracies in image upscaling or even the feature failing to work at all on your computer.
Posted in Computers, Internet and Servers, Software, Tips & Tutorials